I LOVE BENFICA

Membership Kit

Friday 23 January 2009

Leo returns to Santos Football Club



One of the best left defences, who represented our Club, returned to Brazil.

Leo ended his connection to SLB, the Santos Club is the next challenge. The regularity of this player and his great heart and personality will be certainly missed by our fans.

Players like Leo contribute to create solid defences and help teams winning games.

To the Press Leo said:

“I’m the same Leo who played here before (2000-05). On my first passage, our team (Santos FC) won several titles, but in football we need to give our best every day. I think I turned a better player and more mature on this last 4 years playing in Portugal representing Benfica. There I was elected, for three times, the best player of the year on my position.”

Uefa Europa League

Uefa Europa League

Season 2oo9/1o

Season 2oo9/1o